The little black dress is considered essential to a complete wardrobe by many women and fashion observers, who believe it a “rule of fashion” that every woman should own a simple, elegant black dress that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion: for example, worn with a jacket and pumps for daytime business wear or with more ornate jewelry and accessories for evening. Because it is meant to be a staple of the wardrobe for a number of years, the style of the little black dress ideally should be as simple as possible, above all choose a dress that fits your body shape.
There several ways to combine and slay in the little black dress below,
Look 1, 2 , 3 and 4
1. Red Valentino Dress, Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps, Tom Ford Sunglasses.
2. Lace and Mesh Back Midi Dress by Rare, Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals, Chanel Vintage baroque dangle earrings.
3. Antonio Berardi Pencil Dress, Christian Louboutin pumps, Chanel Chunky Chain Belt, Chanel Clip On Large Earrings.
4. BOSS Dress, Christian Louboutin pumps, Linda Farrow sunglasses, Tom Ford Sunglasses, Christian Dior Pearl Five Strand Choker Necklace.
1. Balmain Double-breasted silk mini dress,
2. GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Gold Metallic Sandals,
3. Arme De L’Amour gold earrings,
4. Tom Ford Irina square-frame sunglasses,
5. Jimmy Choo Clutch ,
6. Alexander McQueen ring,
7. Christian Louboutin Lipstick,
8. YSL Eyeliner
1. Keep your choices simple
2. Find what looks good on you.
3. Avoid following trends.
4. The little black dress – have at least one style of it!!
5. A pair of classic black/red pumps is a must in your wardrobe.
- Hi Lo Skater Dress
- Lily Shiny Serpent Envelope Clutch
- Thomas Sabo Cut-Out heart locket sterling silver rose gold-plated Necklace
- Aamaya by Priyanka Rose gold pearl bunny Earrings
- River Island gold tone bangle Bracelets pack
- Gianvito Rossi Plexi & Patent leather Pumps
1. Jil Sander Short Dress
2. Givenchy Medium Grained Antigona
3. Jessica Simpson Bethani Peep-To Platform Wedge Pumps
4. Panacea Howlite Multistrand Bracelet
5. Oasis Facet Tassel and Pearl Long Necklace
6. Kate Spade New-York Secret Garden Sud Earrings
7. YSL Marbleized Brown Sun Glasses
This is one way to wear the little black dress to work, combining with colors.
1. Karen Millen Multi Stripe Wool & Cashmere Coat
2. Etre Cecile Scoop Neck Tank Dress
3. Saint Laurent Paris Black Red Pumps
4. Miu Miu Top Handle Bag
5. Chanel Vintage Logo Disc Clip-on Earrings
Sources Instagram: @thepinkcrystal